CP5633 Database modelling
Assignment Part 1
1) You are to write a brief discussion of your solution, i.e. how you approached the
modelling problem and any issues you may have encountered (maximum of ½ page)
2) You are to write all applicable business rules necessary to establish entities,
relationships, optionalities, connectivities, cardinalities and constraints. If a many–tomany relationship is involved, state the business rules regarding the bridging entities
after breaking down the many-to-many relationship. An example business rules format
can be found at the end of this document.
3) Based on these business rules,* draw a fully labelled and implementable EntityRelationship Diagram (ERD). Include all entities, relationships, optionalities,
connectivities, cardinalities and constraints. You must use Crow’s foot notation and
MySQL Workbench to create the ERD. A sample ERD can also be found in this
document. (Note: The ERD created using MySQL Workbench will need to be saved as
an image file and then be included in your document file to be submitted).
4) A summary to describe the major justifications, assumptions and limitations related
to your database design. For example:
• Assumption/justifications for optionalities, connectivities, constraints data type
and data domain; and
• Special cases or data integrity issues that cannot be handled.
本网站支持淘宝 支付宝 微信支付 paypal等等交易。如果不放心可以用淘宝交易！
E-mail: [email protected] 微信:itcsdx