本次澳洲代写是Oracle + mongoDB数据库设计相关的一个assignment
The objective of this assignment is to reinforce what you have learned in the lectures and tute/lab sessions. Speciﬁcally, it involves examining a case study, developing the backend database, and demonstrating how to optimise the database.
The main emphasis in this assignment is the database backend.
This assessment will determine your ability to:
- analyse the requirements outlined in the problem description;
- interpret a logical design, implement it into an SQL DDL, and populate with data;
- identify common queries, implement, analyse and optimise these queries through the use of partition, indexing, and other mechanisms;
- implement triggers and stored procedures;
- create views;
- design a MongoDB collection to support eﬃcient analysis of user data
- write MongoDB queries;
- write a research report explaining your design.
This assessment will assess how you attained the following course learning outcomes:
CLO 1: apply advanced data analysis and modeling concepts, physical design, integrity, and transaction management.
CLO 2: create triggers, stored procedures and functions to enhance the usability of a database;
CLO 3: apply techniques for eﬃcient storing, accessing, securing, and recovering of data;
CLO 4: build an eﬃcient database application with an emphasis on storage management, indexing, and query optimisation;
Consider the scenario below:
- You are required to model a backend database for a simpliﬁed version of an online auction site similar to Ebay (called Ebay-Lite).
- Users should be able to register as buyers and sellers using a unique username.
- Sellers can place items up for auction, while bidders can place bids on items.
- In this simpliﬁed version there is no need to deal with reserve prices.
- Items belong to a category, which can have zero or more sub categories, but each category has only one super category.
- Eg. A used climbing harness could belong to the category “Sports and Fitness” which has a sub category of “Outdoor Equipment”, which in turn has sub categories of both“Climbing Equipment” and “Safety Equipment” Sellers can have a business with an associated business number and address.
- When bidders place a bid, this is identiﬁed by the bidNo and the ItemID combination.
- Winning bidders can leave feedback with an integer rating (out of 5) and a comment about the sale.
Below is a Logical design of the database system:
本网站支持淘宝 支付宝 微信支付 paypal等等交易。如果不放心可以用淘宝交易！
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org 微信:itcsdx