- The following criteria will be used to determine the score for the assignment:
Content and completeness of tasks
Clarity and relevance of content
Level of critical analysis
Logical structure and organization of ideas
Use of references (where appropriate)
Format, grammar, spelling etc.
- Note that plagiarism detection procedures may be applied to each submission. See the University rules and regulations regarding plagiarism and resulting penalties. Any case of plagiarism detected will mean automatic failure of the entire assignment.
- Late submissions will incur a penalty of 5% per day.
- Submissions (Word and PDF) should include:
Student’s name and student ID number
Tutor’s name and studio name
- Monash policy on Special Consideration is available at
- In line with Monash policy we aim to mark and return work within 10 working days of submission where possible.
Assessed Exercise (Week 2)
“Identifying potential ethical issues in previous research”
Being able to learn from previous research is a key skill as a researcher in both industry and academia. Consider the following paper:
Exploring the Acceptability of Google Glass as an Everyday Assistive Device for People with Parkinson’s; Róisín McNaney, John Vines, Daniel Roggen, Madeline Balaam, Pengfei Zhang, Ivan Poliakov and Patrick Olivier
Identify and explain what you consider to be the most signifificant ethical issues relating to the design of the research, and/or the conduct of the research, and/or any other aspect of the research as reported in the paper.
⚐ You can include any issues your consider important, whether they are specififically referred to in the paper or not.
What to Submit
- A PDF document, named “STUDENT-ID-Week2.pdf”, containing your report.
How Much to Write
Your report should be submitted as 600 words (or less), not including any references that you might use. For submission over this length only the fifirst 600 words of answers will be awarded marks.
What to Know
This is an individual exercise that forms part of the assessment for the unit, you must therefore work alone and follow Monash University’s policies, procedures and regulations relating academic integrity, plagiarism and collusion (see Moodle).
Tutors may not provide support to you when you are completing the exercise, but they will help clarify your understanding of the question.
Tutors will provide feedback on any studio activities and this should be of help to you in completing the exercise.
The aim of this assessment is to evaluate your understanding of research ethics, and your ability to assess your ability to apply this research to the evaluation of research designs.
本网站支持淘宝 支付宝 微信支付 paypal等等交易。如果不放心可以用淘宝交易！
E-mail: email@example.com 微信:itcsdx