本次英国代写是一个Knowledge and reasoning相关的assignment
In a nutshell
Problems are often down to the following:
– Wrong answer and/or answer ornamented with guesswork
– Going in the right direction but lack of relevant detail (either too brief to include important parts
of the answer or long but rambling with irrelevant details)
– Sort of right but insufficient precision (too general, talking around the essence of the answer
without ever getting to it, not referring to the correct terminology)
What can you do to be more effective?
– Read the questions carefully to avoid missing important details.
– If you don’t know the answer, it’s OK to say so, and perhaps just outline the basic extent of what
you do know (without rambling on about unrelated things).
– Do not copy and paste text from elsewhere without reference, esp. when asked to give the
answer in your own words. Plagiarism carries the risk of voiding the entire exam for you. (zero
marks and possibly further misconduct sanctions)
– Pay attention to instructions that may be given to you
- What you are supposed to deliver (e.g.: just the plain solution, or do you also need an
explanation, or details on how you arrived at the solution? Is illustrating your answer
with an example explicitly required?)
- Roughly, how long your answer should be – this is sometimes explicitly stated, if not use
the marks that a question is worth as basic guidance.
1. What is the main difference between informed and uninformed search?
Explain, using 3-4 sentences in your own words.
2. The branching factor is commonly used to help determine the complexity
of a search problem. What specific characteristic does the branching factor
3. Does uniform-cost-search (UCS) make use of a heuristic?
Argue why or why not.
4. What are the criteria according to which we measure the performance of
a search algorithm? List each criterion and add one sentence for each to
define what it is about, as precisely as you can.
本网站支持淘宝 支付宝 微信支付 paypal等等交易。如果不放心可以用淘宝交易！
E-mail: email@example.com 微信:itcsdx