Do the following immediately (right now) and get in touch with the module leader if you are
having any difﬁculties:
1. Install the Aula app on your smartphone:
○ Ask any questions in the assessment channel, do not message the module leader
directly unless the question is of a personal nature.
○ Before posting a question, read the Glossary of Terms section below as well as the
previous messages in the assessment channel.
2. Use this link (https:/ /codio.co.uk/p/join-course?token=monica-vienna) to create an account and
access the technical lab exercises and coursework template. You may need to register using
your University email address and this must not include the .uni part, for example
firstname.lastname@example.org, not email@example.com.
3. You should now be able to access the SEM 3 template in the Assessment Section on Codio. This
is where you will be writing and testing your code.
4. Create a private GitHub repository in the 5001CEM organisation:
○ https:/ /github.coventry.ac.uk/orgs/5001CEM-2021OCTJAN
○ If you can’t create a repository contact the module leader through Aula.
○ The repository name should be your university username (eg doej).
○ You should add a sufﬁx to reflect the semester in which you are taking the assessment
○ The description should be the assignment topic.
○ The repository must be private.
5. Add this remote repository to you project in Codio:
○ Use the Clone or download button and copy the URL to the clipboard.
○ Open the terminal in Codio and use the git remote add origin xxx command to add the
remote (where xxx is the URL).
6. Check which topic you have been assigned and read the requirements carefully.
7. Read the grading rubric carefully and look up any terms in the glossary
本网站支持淘宝 支付宝 微信支付 paypal等等交易。如果不放心可以用淘宝交易！
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org 微信:itcsdx