This assignment evaluates object-oriented structural and behavioural design in terms of class diagrams, sequence diagrams and matching code. You will be a class/sequence diagram and will have to write matching code and derived diagrams. Then modify both diagram and code, and create other diagrams matching the previous two. You will answer critical-thinking questions regarding your design decisions, and you will have to explain them. If you don’t have a submission, you will fail the assignment.
- Learning Outcomes
This assessment evaluates the following CLOs:
- CLO 1: explain and apply the main aspects of software engineering
- CLO 2: evaluate requirements for a software system
- CLO 3: apply the process of analysis and design using the object-oriented approach.
- CLO 4: work effectively in a team to analyse the requirements of a complex software system, and solve problems by creating appropriate designs that satisfy these requirements.
- CLO 6: recognise and describe current trends in the area of software engineering
- Assessment details plus submissions
The following topics are assessed:
- UML Diagrams (Structural and Behavioural).
- Modelling principles. Information and behaviour modelling.
本网站支持淘宝 支付宝 微信支付 paypal等等交易。如果不放心可以用淘宝交易！
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org 微信:itcsdx