App代写｜6002CEM Mobile App Development
Write a report (up to 1,000 words) in which you describe a mobile app design idea, which you are then going to implement in Coursework 2, together with some skills and theories you have learnt and developed during the module, such as your understanding and critical evaluation of different platforms, tools and techniques for mobile app development, alongside with how Big Data/Cloud Computing can be used to enhance the use of mobile computing in business.
Your report should at least include the following:
1. Cover page with the module code, module name and the coursework title.
2. Introduction of your proposed mobile app idea:
a. Describe the background and motivation of your proposed mobile app
b. Define what goals the user should be able to achieve in your app (for example, the user will be able to log in, update account details, etc)
c. Would your app be free or paid? Explain briefly how you would monetize it to create a source of income in the future.
d. Briefly state one other app that tries to achieve the same goals as yours and how yours is different (note – your app does not have to be original)
3. Discussion on the following topics related to your app design for Coursework 2. Note: You do not need to cover all the following points, just the ones that apply to your particular application or are marked with RED. However, going for the optional points will improve your score in Coursework 2.
a. Explain ONE of the following concepts: (Note, while this might not be strictly applicable to
your mobile app, you need to show an understanding of the issue)
i. What makes Cloud Computing a Significant Factor in Mobile App Development?
ii. What makes Big Data a Significant Factor in Mobile App Development?
b. Explain, in your own words, what MVVM is and how it would help you as a mobile application
c. Explain briefly what data you will keep in your mobile app and how are you going to store
it (Note: you do not have to use both options, one is enough):
ii. In the cloud
d. Type of sensors used and how they will be used(if any)
e. Explain any APIs you are going to use and how they will be used (if any)
1. You are expected to use the Coventry University APA style for referencing. For supportand advice on this students can contact Centre for Academic Writing (CAW).
2. Please notify your registry course support team and module leader for disability support.
3. Any student requiring an extension or deferral should follow the university process asoutlined here.
4. The University cannot take responsibility for any coursework lost or corrupted on disks,laptops or personal computer. Students should therefore regularly back-up any work and are advised to save it on the University system.
5. If there are technical or performance issues that prevent students submitting courseworkthrough the online coursework submission system on the day of a coursework deadline, an appropriate extension to the coursework submission deadline will be agreed. This extension will normally be
24 hours or the next working day if the deadline falls on a Friday or over the weekendperiod. This will be communicated via your Module Leader.
6. Assignments that are more than 10% over the word limit will result in a deduction of 10%of the mark i.e. a mark of 60% will lead to a reduction of 6% to 54%. The word limit includes quotations, but excludes the bibliography, reference list and tables.
7. You are encouraged to check the originality of your work by using the draft Turnitin links onAula.
8. Collusion between students (where sections of your work are similar to the work submitted by other students in this or previous module cohorts) is taken extremely seriously and will be reported to the academic conduct panel. This applies to both courseworks and exam answers.
9. A marked difference between your writing style, knowledge and skill level demonstrated inclass discussion, any test conditions and that demonstrated in a coursework assignment may resultin you having to undertake a Viva Voce in order to prove the coursework assignment is entirely your own work.
10. If you make use of the services of a proof reader in your work you must keep your originalversion and make it available as a demonstration of your written efforts.
11. You must not submit work for assessment that you have already submitted (partially or infull), either for your current course or for another qualification of this university, with the exceptionof resits, where for the coursework, you may be asked to rework and improve a previous attempt.This requirement will be specifically detailed in your assignment brief or specific course or module information. Where earlier work by you is citable, i.e. it has already been published/submitted, you must reference it clearly. Identical pieces of work submitted concurrently may also be considered to be self-plagiarism.