Submission Arrangement Online via Aula: A text file with links (Video Link + Github Repository + Use case diagram link) uploaded through the assignment link.
A Word/PDF file with three links:
- A 10-min maximum demonstration video uploaded to Google Drive/YouTube
- A Coventry University GitHub Repository link where you hosted the project
- A link or image of the use case diagram for your project
Module Learning Outcomes Assessed
- Design and implement a mobile application, showing systematic knowledge of relevant tools, methods and processes.
- Understand and critically evaluate the different tools and techniques for mobile application development.
- Scope, design, implement and critically evaluate a basic security policy to keep confidential data safe on a mobile device.
- Demonstrate an ability to maintain ease of data access/usability across several platforms.
You are required to design and build a .NET Maui app that demonstrates your proficiency in the skills that have been taught during the module. The application must be developed using the C# programming language and .NET Maui framework.
The app should preferably match the one you proposed in your first coursework, however, this is not mandatory, and you can change your idea if you feel that the one proposed does not align with your interests anymore.
You can use any kind of 3rd party libraries if they are not paid for or would in any shape or form generate the application for you (please consult with the module leader if in doubt).
You may use sample code from the labs, videos, demos or any other online sources referenced throughout this module if you understand why you used it and what it does. However, you must annotate the code if you copied bigger chunks and specify the reason for copy/pasting it.
Copying code from other sources and not properly referencing it will be dealt with accordingly.
Submission file requirements (Can be submitted as Word or Pdf):
- Video Link:
- You are required to create a video that clearly showcases the application you have developed. As part of this video, you should show each screen that you can navigate to within the application and any sensors/external APIs or cloud providers that you have used. Guidelines to follow can be found below:
- If you use any external APIs or cloud providers for authentication services or data persistence, you must make sure that we can clearly see the setup you made (either explain in the video or have images with the dashboards/ code setup – in case of public API usage – in the submission file).
- The video must be no longer than 10 minutes and have a quality of at least 720HD.
iii. Show your app running on the screen and how to use it.
- The video link must be uploaded on OneDrive/YouTube and be provided in the submission file.
- The video must have either VOICE or SUBTITLES so we can understand what you have done in case there might be any confusion.
- GitHub Repository
- As part of this submission, you need to create a repository in the 6002CEM organization. Your individual repository should be named 6002CEM_StudentName
- The repository must have a Readme file containing the name of the application and a brief summary (50-100 words) of what it is about.
- Link/Image attached to the use case diagram:
- The use case diagram can be designed in any software as long as it corresponds with the requirements of use case diagrams.
- You are expected to use the Coventry University APA style for referencing. For supportand advice on this students can contact Centre for Academic Writing (CAW).
- Please notify your registry course support team and module leader for disability support.
- Any student requiring an extension or deferralshould follow the university process asoutlined here.
- The University cannot take responsibility for any coursework lost or corrupted on disks,laptops or personal computer. Students should therefore regularly back-up any work and are advised to save it on the University system.
- If there are technical or performance issues that prevent students submitting courseworkthrough the online coursework submission system on the day of a coursework deadline, an appropriate extension to the coursework submission deadline will be agreed.
This extension will normally be 24 hours or the next working day if the deadline falls on a Friday or over the weekendperiod. This will be communicated via your Module Leader.
- Assignments that are more than 10% over the word limit will result in a deduction of 10%of the mark i.e. a mark of 60% will lead to a reduction of 6% to 54%. The word limit includes quotations, but excludes the bibliography, reference list and tables.
- You are encouraged to check the originality of your work by using the draft Turnitin links on Aula.
- Collusion between students (where sections of your work are similar to the work submitted by other students in this or previous module cohorts) is taken extremely seriously and will be reported to the academic conduct panel. This applies to both courseworks and exam answers.
本网站支持淘宝 支付宝 微信支付 paypal等等交易。如果不放心可以用淘宝交易！
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org 微信:itcsdx