This course includes a term project that evaluates the student’s mastery of the course material in order to create professional web sites and applications.
Students will be evaluated on how well they have mastered the following topics:
- Web languages
- CSS 3
- Web page layout and design
- Document object model (DOM)
- Website usability
- Project management for web design and development
You will be required to create a comprehensive website consisting of 5-10 content pages using the knowledge you have learned in this course. Your code should be stored on GitHub (github.com) and publicly available for view. Please refer to the documentation on Getting Started with GitHub to get setup.
The term project’s default topic is YOU!
Create a website that includes a portfolio about yourself. You can choose one or more of the following features:
- Include your biography
- Share your interests
- Provide a web-based contact form
- Display your resume
- Include a photo gallery
- Showcase skills you learned in this course
It is expected that you will utilize the majority of the material covered in the course to implement your project.
Unless approved by your facilitator you are restricted to the default topic described above. Don’t construe this as a requirement, it would be great to have you work on a topic that better suits your interests or could actually fulfill a need or desire you currently have. If you would like to choose a different topic or direction, just be sure to have your alternative topic approved by your course facilitator before the start of week three.
If you are going to be in the job market in the near future—creating a portfolio about your education makes a lot of sense and is strongly recommended.
In addition, a mid-term review (at the end of Module 3) may also be offered as an optional event in order for students to receive feedback on their project before they finish and submit the assignment.
The following diagram can help you with the planning and implementation of your project:
You have two options for presentation: via video or live.
- Live presentations: Your instructor or facilitator will schedule final presentations in which each student will devote 8–10 minutes presenting their completed project in a live classroom environment. It is nothing to stress over, just show us the great work that you have accomplished!
- Video presentations: You can also submit your project as a video walk-through. If so, submit both the link to the video and the link to your codebase on GitHub as your final.
Your instructor and/or facilitator will announce the days and times of these two events.
本网站支持淘宝 支付宝 微信支付 paypal等等交易。如果不放心可以用淘宝交易！
E-mail: email@example.com 微信:itcsdx