As part of this assessment item, you are required to do the following:
- Choose any topic from the list below.
- Research this topic in depth.
- Implement any software to demonstrate or explore the topic in practice.
- Evaluate your findings.
- Reflect on these findings and your experience in researching the topic in relation to what you have studied in this Unit.
Length of Report: 8-10 pages, excluding references and appendices.
- Creative Extension Principle
- Prototype Based Programming
- Programming Language Design Principles
- Quantum Computing
- Alice (multi-paradigm language)
- Oz (multi-paradigm language)
- Covariance and Contravariance
- Dependency Injection
- Constraint Programming
- Concurrent Programming Paradigms
- Dataflow Programming
- Language Embedding
- Java 8 Streams
- Java 9 Modules
- ECMAScript 6 Classes
- Asynchronous programming with async and await in C#
- Any other topic agreed with the Unit Coordinator
- Functional Reactive Programming in Swift
- Using F# for big data processing
- Structure and Organization (50%)
- Topic is covered in a systematic and structured manner.
- report divided into logical, coherent sections and subsections.
- Ideas are sequenced so as to tell a coherent story
- terms and ideas are explained before other topics that depend on them.
- Doesn’t assume that the reader already understands the topic being presented.
- your target audience is your fellow CAB402 students.
- Ask yourself “if you were that other student, and you didn’t already understand this topic, how would you like it explained to you?”.
- Explanations supported by relevant concrete examples.
- Includes references to authorative sources of information and other sites you found particularly useful.
- Figures, Tables, etc are labelled, well formatted and easy to understand.
- No spelling or grammatical errors.
- Depth of Understanding and Insight (50%)
- Ideas and concepts explained in your own words.
- Any verbatim quotes from other sources should be included in “quotes” with references.
- Complex ideas are explained in a clear, simple manner that makes them easy to understand.
- Create your own examples to better explorer scenarios you didn’t previously understand.
- Demonstrate via your explanations that you have acquired a deep understanding of the topic.
- Don’t just parrot what you’ve read, especially if you don’t understand what it means.
- Demonstrate insight by including your own analysis, commentary, critique and opinions.
- Reviewing and assessing evidence, facts, and ideas, then making appropriate statements and judgments.
本网站支持淘宝 支付宝 微信支付 paypal等等交易。如果不放心可以用淘宝交易！
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org 微信:itcsdx