Competency-based assessment: Evidence will be gathered which is mapped to the requirements of the unit of competency.
The link between the unit and assessment tools can be found in the Assessment Outline & Mapping document.
All assessment is based on actual or simulated workplace. Unless otherwise specified, for each assessment item student will be working as a systems analyst who is responsible for gathering data to identify business requirements. In student’s role under the scenario, student is required to:
- Research and identify business requirements
- Complete a written assessment
Summary of Assessment Tasks
To successfully complete this unit of competency students are required to complete the following Assessment tasks:
- Assessment Task 1: Candidates are required to research and identify business requirements for a simulated organisation.
- Assessment Task 2: Candidates are to complete a written assessment.
Instructions to Student
- Each assessment item will include instructions on how to complete and submit the assessment.
- Submit completed assessment items to your trainer by the agreed date.
- All assessment items submitted must include: student name; unit code/name.
- All assessment items submitted must be word processed, unless otherwise stated, and clearly labelled and identify question, printout or task number.
- Clarify any questions regarding this assessment with your trainer.
Noise levels, production flow, interruptions and time variances must be typical of those experienced in the general ICT industry, and include access to a project brief and business documentation. Common office equipment, technology, software and consumable, including:
- simulated business settings
- office supplies and equipment
- computers and relevant software
Refer to student course materials to assist student in completion of all assessment items.
- Assessment will take place during class time and in your own time as required per each assessment task.
- No marks or grades are allocated for the assessment. The task will be assessed as Satisfactory or Not Yet Satisfactory.
- Students will be assessed according to the criteria listed in the Assessor Checklist.
- The Assessor Checklist will also be used to provide feedback and record unit outcome/completion.
本网站支持淘宝 支付宝 微信支付 paypal等等交易。如果不放心可以用淘宝交易！
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org 微信:itcsdx