In completing this assignment, you will learn how to:
● convert a UML class diagram to Java code
Hospitals and other medical facilities must make important decisions about equipment
acquisition, resource allocation, staffing needs, etc. that affect expenditures but also patient
care and satisfaction. Unfortunately, though, these medical facilities do not have the luxury of
experimenting with these varying factors, as mistakes can prove financially costly and, in the
worst case, can endanger patients’ lives.
Therefore, medical facilities may use software to simulate the effects of these factors, e.g. by
simulating the flow of patients through a hospital Emergency Department (ED) to get an idea of
how long they spend in the ED depending on the availability of resources such as clerks,
nurses, doctors, rooms, and beds.
The UML class diagram below represents a model of the classes that can be used in such a
Implement the design in Java by creating classes/interfaces according to the class diagram and
following these guidelines:
● You do not have to actually implement the methods, of course, but your code must
compile, so have methods return any value as needed.
● You do not need to worry about any sort of main method; just represent the classes as
● All fields and methods should be public (that’s what the little plus-sign next to the
method names indicates). You do not need to worry about getters and setters.
● For the Date and Queue classes, use the implementations from the java.util package.
● Use arrays to implement multiplicity for aggregation/composition. For instance, if class
Puppy has a “zero or more” relationship with class Toy, represent it as a Toy[ ] field in
Puppy (as opposed to, say, a List<Toy> or Set<Toy>)
本网站支持淘宝 支付宝 微信支付 paypal等等交易。如果不放心可以用淘宝交易！
E-mail: email@example.com 微信:itcsdx