Java代写 | An Online Payment Service
RU Pizzeria sells pizzas. Your team will develop a software for the Pizzeria to manage the orders. Your team must
use JavaFX to develop the GUIs for taking the orders, placing the orders, and cancelling an order. Currently, the
Pizzeria offers 3 flavors of pizzas, Deluxe, Hawaiian and Pepperoni, with store customized toppings. However, the
Pizzeria allows the customers to customize the toppings as well. The store staff will be the one using the software to
take the orders from the customers. Each order is uniquely identified by the customer’s 10-digit telephone number.
For simplicity, the system will not keep track of the dates of the orders. The store manager has given you the list of
requirements as follows.
(1) The Pizzeria offers 3 different sizes of pizzas, small, medium, or large, for each flavor.
- Deluxe pizza includes 5 toppings, the price for a small size is $12.99.
- Hawaiian pizza includes 2 toppings, the price for a small size is $10.99.
- Pepperoni pizza includes 1 topping, the price for a small size is $8.99.
- Add $2.00 for each size increase
- Add $1.49 for each additional topping, up to 7 toppings maximum.
- Pizza prices do not decrease if the number of toppings dropped below the number of store customized toppings.
(2) The system shall allow the store staff to choose the pizza flavors with different sizes.
(3) Upon the selection of the pizza flavor, the system shall display the image of the selected pizza, the list of store
customized toppings, a list of available toppings for customization, and a list of sizes to choose from.
(4) The store staff shall be able to customize the selected pizza by adding or removing the toppings and the system
shall display the running subtotal with 2 decimal places.
(5) The system shall allow the store staff to add multiple pizzas to the same order and remove selected pizzas from
(6) The store staff shall be able to check the detail of the current order before placing the order. These shall include
the list of pizzas with the selected toppings, subtotal for each pizza, total amount of the pizzas in the order, sales
tax amount and the order total, which is the total amount plus sales tax. The tax rate is 6.625%.
(7) The system shall be able to keep track of all the store orders, allow the store staff to browse the store orders and
cancel an order. These shall include displaying all the store orders by the customers’ phone numbers, the order
total for each order with 2 decimal places, and the list of pizzas in each order.
(8) The system shall be able to export the store orders and save them in a text file, which includes a list of store
orders. Each store order shall include the customer’s phone number, the list of pizzas with selected toppings and
the order total
1. This is a group assignment. You must work with your designated partner in order to get the credit for this project.
2. You MUST follow the software development ground rules, or you will lose points for not having a good
3. All methods should not exceed 40 lines, or -2 points for each violation, maximum 5 points off.
4. Each Java class must go in a separate file. -2 points if you put more than one Java class into a file.
5. Your software must provide 4 GUIs listed below, -5 points for each GUI missing. The user can navigate between
the GUIs to add/remove pizzas to/from an order, review/place the order, check all orders, and cancel an order.
- Main Menu, which shall include the options of ordering different flavors of pizzas, checking the current order,
and managing the store orders placed by the user.
- Pizza customization, which displays the image of the chosen pizza flavor, sizes to choose from, a list of preset
toppings, a list of additional toppings, the running total of the pizza while the user is customizing the toppings.
You MUST use this GUI for all pizza flavors. If you create a GUI for each pizza flavor, you will lose 10
- Current order, which displays the phone number, the list of pizzas with selected toppings, subtotal, sales tax,
and order total. All dollar amounts must be displayed with 2 decimal places. The user can review the order,
remove the selected pizza, and place the order.
- Store orders, which displays all the orders placed so far. The GUI shall list the detail of each order and display
the total amount of each order, with 2 decimal places. The user can select an order and cancel the order. The
GUI shall display the remaining orders after the cancellation. The user can also export the store orders to a
text file, which shall include the details of every order, consistent with the details displayed on the GUI.