Python数据分析代写 | Assignment #5
Submit your assignment as a single ZIP file on Blackboard with the name
Your assignment submission ZIP file must have the following items in it:
1. Your PDF document for the analysis report.
2. Your IPYNB script with the Name DRE_QM.ipynb that has your source code and output
3. Your HTML document for your IPYNB script
After the initial release, R1, of the software product XYZ, the project manager for project XYZ attempted to track and improve the quality of the subsequent releases of the software product by adding more engineers to work on the review and inspection tasks in releases R2 and R4, and extending the duration by 10% of every development task by lowering the productivity of the engineer per unit of time (daily/weekly) in releases R3 and R5. The data, in Appendix A, represent the number of defects injected,removed, and escaped for the different tasks in every release. The sizes for the different releases are list below:
1. Create ipynb script (Python) to achieve the following for every release of the software product:
（1）Read the data matrix from a CSV file or JSON file
（2） Create a stacked bar chart to plot the counts of the defects detection phase (y-axis) for the origination phases(X-axis)
（3）Create the functions to calculate the defect removal effectiveness for every phase and the overall defect removal effectiveness
2. For release R1, the project manager executed the original project plan agreed up by the different team members, with 4 reviewers for every review/inspection task.
3. For releases R2 and R4, the project manager increased the number of reviewers from 4 to 5 for every review task. Do you think that had a positive, negative, or no impact on the overall defect removal effectiveness process? Explain your answer in detail (present data to support your answer).
4.For releases R3 and R5, the project manager increased the duration of every development task by 10%, in essence, giving the developer of every artifact more time to create the artifact. Do you think that had a positive, negative, or no impact on the overall defect removal effectiveness process? Explain your answer in detail (present data to support your answer).
5. Which approach worked better for the project manager to improve the quality of the product and defect removal effectiveness: adding more reviewers to the review tasks in releases R2 and R4 or extending the duration of the artifact development in releases R3 and R5? Explain your answer in detail (present data to support your answer).