Final Exam Materials – What is covered
• Covers all course content from Week 01 – Week 13.
• Week 14 content is NOT included.
• You will NOT be asked to write your own code that compiles.
• You may be asked to read bits of code and evaluate them or describe what they do. You
can consult the course code examples and your assignments during the exam.
50% of the material will cover the same content as the midterm, up to and including Week 06.
You should review the Zoom video from the midterm solutions guide (posted in
Announcements) and make sure you understand everything there. Many questions will be like
those from the midterm.
For the remaining new content, although anything covered up to and including Week 13 may be
included, I suggest you pay attention particularly to the following topics:
• You should know what data is required to send to the GPU when using gl.DrawElements
vs. gl.DrawArrays, now while using texture coordinates and vertex normals.
• You should be able to compute the shading terms of the Phong Reflectance Model.
• You should know how to perform alpha blending with the over compositing operator.
• Given four control points, you should be able to compute a parametric polynomial
equation of the following form, using the constraints for an Interpolating Curve, Hermite
Curve, Bezier Curve, or B-Spline Curve.
u c u x i
) ( u c u y j
) ( u c u z
The exam will be graded on a curve. I’ll try to have grades back within 1 week.
本网站支持淘宝 支付宝 微信支付 paypal等等交易。如果不放心可以用淘宝交易！
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org 微信:itcsdx