XYZ is a not-for-profit health organisation that focuses on research into the accurate and timely diagnosis of heart disease, fertility and breast cancer among women living in Compassvale City. Their research also looks into the risk factors prevalent in this community as a whole. Through a state-funded programme, they collect a huge among of anonymous and de-identified data on its residents. However, they face the challenge of making sense of this data. They have hired you, an upcoming expert in Machine Learning to help them make sense of the data and deliver the following solutions.
1. Programming Part 1: Read the file containing the big heart dataset and display the output of these files
2. Programming Part 2: Write a programme that specifies the line of best fit for the fertility rate for workers.
3. Programming Part 3: Write a programme that can classify a digitized image of a fine needle aspirate (FNA) of a breast mass and determine whether the diagnosis is malignant or benign.
4. Programming Part 4: Write a programme that potentially improves the previous linear regression using regularisation.
5. Programming Part 5: Write a programme that can classify two different types of data points with high accuracy.
The software you create will be maintained by a team of data analysts who may not have a background in programming. You will therefore need to provide detailed comments in the code explaining the steps you have taken to arrive at your solutions.
As deliverables, XYZ have requested for the following:
- A Statement of the Problem where you briefly explain your understanding of the problem, state the approach you have taken and, acknowledge all help sources you used to help you code the solution.
- The Solution itselfthat consists of five well-commented code segments and their respective output.
- The Findingswhere you reference the solution to respond to the questions.
本网站支持淘宝 支付宝 微信支付 paypal等等交易。如果不放心可以用淘宝交易！
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org 微信:itcsdx