SIT707 Software Quality and Testing 2020 T2
Assignment 1 – A Report of Black Box Testing (30 marks)
1. To understand the critical issues in software testing, focusing on black box testing. (You
can focus on black-box testing techniques to design and execute your test cases in Assignment 1.
Then, in Assignment 3, you can focus on white-box testing techniques and integration testing
techniques to conduct an overall evaluation of software quality.)
2. To demonstrate the ability to research and apply proper techniques to detect bugs.
3. To write a proper essay for a specific topic and presenting/arguing the findings.
Selenium, JUnit, TestNG and Yasca etc, are automation testing frameworks widely used
by the industry. You are required to demonstrate your ability of correctly identifying
which testing method along with testing tool(s) to use to perform a test on a selected
You have been given a program along with this assignment question as an example of the
programs you can use for purpose of assignments of this unit. The taxMe program mimics
some basic Australian taxation rules by calculating the taxable annual income based on
four input variables including salary, medicareLevy, TBRLevy(Temporary budget repair
levy), and Lilevy (Lowincome levy). The value of medicareLevy, TBRLevy and Lilevy
can be “True” or “False”. The output of the program will be the amount of the payable tax
and the income after tax. It calculates the payable tax using the rules below:
1. If your annual income is less than $18,200, you do not need to pay any tax.
2. If your income is between $18,201 and $37,000, you have to pay 19% for the amount
that exceeds the tax-free threshold, which is $18,200.
3. If your income is between $37,001 and $80,000, you have to pay $3572 plus 32.5%
for the amount that exceeds $37,001.
4. If your income is between $80,001 and $180,000, you have to pay $17,547 plus 37%
for the amount that exceeds $80,001.
5. If your income is more than $180,000, you have to pay $54,547 plus 45% for the
amount that exceeds $180,000.
6. There are levies applicable to each stage of tax, each will make subtle changes to your
medicareLevy will introduce a 2% increase on the tax.
Lilevy will offset the first taxable tier to $20,543 instead of $18,200.
TBRlevy will introduce a further 2% increase, however, it can only be applied to
the top tier of income earners.
SIT707 – Software Quality and Testing 2020T2 Assignment 1
本网站支持淘宝 支付宝 微信支付 paypal等等交易。如果不放心可以用淘宝交易！
E-mail: [email protected] 微信:itcsdx